Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ready to race!

So the first race for me of the 2009 season will be on Saturday. It will be the Greenville Spring Series. This weekend the races will be at the Donaldson Center. I am excited to see how the team works together and to test out my fitness from the winter. I will post about the race after the weekend. I have also had my new bike for 2 weeks now and I must say it is awesome! I love it. I am going down to Greenville tomorrow to pick up an ibike. Pretty excited about that. On other notes school is going good; lots of work to do but not having a job makes it easy to handle. All I really do is go to school and work. Thats all for now

-Andre

3 comments:

Hollis said...

Hey Andre, you probably wont remember me. But I talked with you in Athens. I was with two of my good friends... Congrats on coming in 4th in your race. Reading you blog and info you know your sport. I bike not nearly as much as you. But if it were possible, I'd do it too. Anyway, hope your team won. You gotta post some pics from Sat and Sunday's races.

Andre Vandenberg said...

Thank you! Im sorry but I dont recall talking to you. What is your name? Where were we standing on the course?

Hollis said...

Hey, I was standing near the starting line. You were using a walkie-talkie speaking to your teams in the big race. You were tell me about your team. You said you train at least 18 hours a week. I got your name as I was leaving.

Hollis

 
Locations of visitors to this page