Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Making the paper

So today I went on a ride in the frigid cold. I was to do 3x20 min zone 3-4 intervals. I did them on Bearwallow as I usually do. On one of my cool downs I stopped and talked to a guy taking pictures. It turned out he was from the Hendersonville Times News. He sent me the pictures and he also posted a story on the internet.

http://www.blueridgenow.com/article/20090203/NEWS/902030299/1151?Title=Snow_begins_to_fall_in_Hendersonville



Adam took this photo of me.

1 comment:

Hollis said...

Hey Andre, you probably wont remember me. But I talked with you in Athens. I was with two of my good friends... Congrats on coming in 4th in your race. Reading you blog and info you know your sport. I bike not nearly as much as you. But if it were possible, I'd do it too. Anyway, hope your team won. You gotta post some pics from Sat and Sunday's races.

 
Locations of visitors to this page