Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Race Update

Since my last update I have been doing a lot of racing. I have had some good and some bad results and also have learned about racing with the big boys. I will list my results so far this year. The team is also doing great! Steve Sperry is the Masters 45+ SC state champion and Tyler Hawes is the Pro 1/2 SC state champion! Great job to you guys. Check out the team website Here.

5th Greenville Spring Series Fork Shoals
3rd, Winter's End Criteriums, Columbia, SC
6th, Winter's End Criteriums, Columbia, SC

8th, SC State Crit Championships - Charleston, SC

4th, Athens Twilight Pro am, Athens, Ga

Athens Twilight Finish

Hopefully I can get a win up there soon and get my cat 1 upgrade! The next month is going to be a ton of racing for me. I leave next week for Joe Martin; I have been training for that race all year so hopefully I can get something good out of it.

May 1st- Spartanburg Criterium (Speedweek)
May 2nd- Sunny King Criterium
May 3rd- Sandy Springs Criterium (Speedweek)
May 7th-10th - Joe Martin Stage Race

May 29th, 30th, 31st - Tulsa Tough

June 16-20 - tour of Ohio


Thats all for now,
Andre

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page