Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Trip to Dunkin Donuts

A Dunkin Donuts recently opened close to my house and I have been wanting to make a store stop during one of my rides for a while. Today I finally got the opportunity. Out for an easy spin I decided to stop in and grab a small coffee and a sprinkled donut. I must say the donut was delicious and Dunkin Donnuts has some great coffee. The caffeine made it very easy for me to get home. On the way home I passed 2 geese and their chicks. I stopped to take a picture and they got very irate. They started grunting and squawking and flapping their wings. I have never seen such a thing in my life. Tomorrow I head to Spartanburg to tackle another Speedweek Crit. Hopefully I have a good race. Also the semester is coming to end which means a ton of studying for me to do. Exams are next week for me then its time for summer vacation!

Very Delicious

You cant tell it here but they are very protective.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page