Sunday, December 7, 2008

UWBL

Yesterday was the first Upstate Winter Bike League. There were about 140 people riding in the A's. It was a fun day riding with the new team and meeting some new people. After the ride about 25 people went to Barleys for some pizza.  If you have not done the UWBL before I highly recomend it. Its a great way to get a good ride in and practice skills for bike racing. Starting in January the rides will be 90-100 miles and there will be attack zones. Points will be awarded from the placing in the attack zones. There will be a points leader vest and an overall leader vest. The rides are every Saturday and they start at 10a.m. at Carolina triathlon. Thats all I have for now but I leave you with this funny video. I will also be posting about my new team in the near future.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page