Sunday, December 21, 2008

This past weekend

So this past weekend was pretty good. I got out of school for Christmas break on Thursday morning, got a good ride in on Friday and the real excitement started on Saturday. On Saturday I met two of my teammates and we rode down to Greenville SC to do the Sulivan charity ride. The charity ride was in place of the Winter bike league. The ride was 63 miles and included Craig Lewis and George Hincapie. After the ride about 4 of my new teammates and I went out for another 20 miles which included a climb over Paris Mountain. Sunday included a one hour recovery ride and another dinner at my girlfriends grandparents house. I am headed for Shreveport Louisiana on Thursday to spend a week with my mom, stepdad, brother, and my grandpa for Christmas. Also next year I will be riding a Specialized Tarmac SL Pro. Thats all I have for now.

Front

Back

The bike I will be riding next year



No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page