Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nationals

So the trip to California went smooth. There were no delays and the flight was not bumpy at all. My dad an I didn’t get to bed until late. Like 2 Eastern time! Ouch. I’m going to go out and ride the TT course today and get to know it the best that I can. I go off tomorrow at 1:30. Im not really expecting to much from the TT but who knows maybe I will put in a good ride. The qualifying Crit is Thursday morning at 7. The National Championship Crit is later in the afternoon at 3:30. I have nothing going on Friday and I will be going and seeing my aunt who lives an hour and a half away. Saturday I have a 50KM qualifying Road Race and Sunday is the 110KM race. I will keep yall updated as much as possible. All for now

-Andre

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page