Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Warm Weather and A Nice Ride

Adam and I rode together today and did some hill work. It was pretty tough but I felt good on the bike. We climbed Terrys Gap, Locust Grove twice, and Hutch Mtn. For those of you that dont know these climbs Locust Grove is a beastly climb. It hurts, especially on the second time up. My legs are feeling good so far this year and my training is going good. I hope all the hard work pays off. I would out pictures up but my computer is being stupid and it wont let me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Locust Grove (long southeast / US 64 side): 433' in 1.71 miles (8% avg., 13% steepest point (there is a small, gentle false flat section that takes up about 0.65 miles of the 1.71 total. It is from mark .76 to mark 1.41.

 
Locations of visitors to this page