Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dilworth Crit

This weekend I went to Dilworth to race in The USA Crit series. The race did not go so well for me. I managed to get a second place in the juniors. I did not realize that someone was off the front until 5 laps to go. My legs didnt feel good at all and I knew that the Cat 2/3 race was going to be super hard and fast. I managed to get 1st in the 17-18 year old but second overall in the Juniors. I got a yellow jersey and a sweet trophey. I always managed to come away with a 500 dollar scholarship prime to Lees Mcrae. As for the Cat 2/3 race I mangaged to hang on for aobut 4 or 5 laps before I got dropped. Then I got lapped and then I decided it was time to bail out of the race. So I pretty much had a bad day. I am doing the 12 hours of Tsali on the 17th and then Roan Groan on the 7th of June. I may try to do a crit or something in between. All for now.

-Andre

Sitting in the pack.

Looking strong


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page